We’ve teamed up with Mr Bao to brighten your work week! From Tuesday 8th December – Thursday 10th December we’ll be delivering boxes of three pillow soft, gourmet, steamed buns to your desk! Boxes of three Gau Bao are $18 and we’re delivering between Town Hall and Circular Quay.
How do I get my buns delivered?
- Open Hey You and search for “Mr Bao”.
- Select a Bao Box (You can order more than one!)
- Enter your delivery address between Town Hall and Circular Quay
- Wait for your Bao Boxes to arrive in the allocated time slot.
Ordering opens at 10am. Orders placed between 10am – 11am will be delivered between 12pm – 12:30pm. Orders placed between 11am – 12pm will be delivered between 1pm – 1:30pm.
What’s on the menu?
There are two Bao Box options available each with three bao. The delicious options are;
- Bao Box One: Tempura Prawn, Crackling Pork Belly and Karaage Chicken.
- Bao Box Two: Crispy Tofu, Crackling Pork belly and Karaage Chicken.
Who is Mr Bao?
Taking out the Top Chopstick Award at the popular Hyde Park Noodle Markets this year, Mr Bao is a Japanese/Vietnamese fusion. Specialising in the iconic Taiwanese street-food, Gao Bao. Mr Bao’s menus reinvents Gao Bao with their deliciously fluffy hand-made dough filled with contemporary Asian flavours.